You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
is a series of Litro stories told on Twitter by as many writers as possible lead by our autumn/winter read guest author, Wiley Cash. The next #litrostory starts 12pm on Friday 20th December and closes at midnight on Monday 6th January 2014.
#litrostory starts on Friday 20th December and closes at midnight on Monday 6th January 2014. The collective story will then be published on Litro.
The story will be kicked off by author Wiley Cash, whose new gripping novel This Dark Road to Mercy, Transworld Publishers, out January 2014, and is the third title in the Litro Book Club.
How it works
- Novelist Wiley Cash, @WileyCash, will write the first line of a brand new story at 12pm on Friday 20th December on Twitter, using the hashtag #litrostory
- To take part, you just have to add the next line. Check out the Twitter hashtag #litrostory to read the story so far, and add your line, using the same hashtag at the end. You’ll have to be quick, or someone else might get there first!
- You can take the story in any direction you want to, but remember that the aim is to end up with something readable, so please consider the next contributor before going too crazy.
- You can add as many lines as you want to the story, but not consecutively. Please wait for someone else to add another before you add again.
- You can see the compiled story as it goes along on the Litro site – we will be updating a page with the story as it stands daily.
Check the @LitroMagazine Twitter feed, or the #litrostory hashtag on Friday.