You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
is a series of Litro stories told on Twitter by as many writers as possible lead by our quarterly Litro Members Book Club guest author, our latest guest author is Conrad Williams.The next #litrostory starts 12pm on Wednesday 18th November and closes at midnight on Tuesday 24th November 2015.
#litrostory starts on Wednesday 18th November and closes at midnight on Tuesday 24th November 2015. The collective story will then be published on Litro.
The story will kick off with a tweet by author Conrad Williams, whose new gripping novel Dust & Desire, Titan Books, is out 3rd November, and is our current members Book Club Read Litro Book Club.
How it works
- Novelist Conrad Williams, @Salavaria, will tweet the first line of a brand new story at Midnight on Wednesday 18th November on Litro’s twitter page @LitroMagazine, using the hashtag #litrostory
- To take part, you just have to add the next line. Check out the Twitter hashtag #litrostory to read the story so far, and add your line, using the same hashtag at the end. You’ll have to be quick, or someone else might get there first!
- You can take the story in any direction you want to, but remember that the aim is to end up with something readable, so please consider the next contributor before going too crazy.
- You can add as many lines as you want to the story, but not consecutively. Please wait for someone else to add another before you add again.
- You can see the compiled story as it goes along on the Litro site – we will be updating a page with the story as it stands daily.
Check the @LitroMagazine Twitter feed, or the #litrostory hashtag from 18th November onwards and join in the experiment.