Hello, thanks for your interest in writing for Litro. Here you’ll find a rolling list of the books, films, theatre and other events that we’re seeking features/reviews for.
Check back anytime — or sign up to our E-List for Writers to receive periodic email updates whenever we make any substantial additions to this page.
We are happy to read review submissions, but do not guarantee to publish any submission. We also reserve the right to make changes for length and clarity to your review before publication.
If anything catches your eye, please email:
Book reviews – email@example.com
Theatre & art exhibition reviews – firstname.lastname@example.org
Film reviews – email@example.com
If you are requesting a book, it would be helpful if you included your address, so we can send it out to you as soon as possible. Otherwise, you also have the option of coming into the Litro office to pick it up.
Urgent reviews are on top and denoted by **
- S – Doug Dorst and JJ Abrams
- Doctor Sleep – Stephen King
- The Goldfinch – Donna Tartt
- The Lowland – Jhumpa Lahiri
- A Girl is a Half Formed Thing – Eimar McBride
- The Circle – Dave Eggers
- The Last Animal – Abby Geni
- Floating Skyscrapers
- Kill Your Darlings
- Cinema Paradiso
- Fill the Void
Live Performances (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IN THE NEXT ROOM or the vibrator play by Sarah Ruhl at st James Theatre (Nov 13-Jan 4)
- Once A Catholic by Mary J O’Malley at the Tricycle Theatre (Nov 21-Jan 18)
- The Anatomy of Melancholy by Stan’s Cafe at OvalHouse (Nov 26-30)
- Corpus Christi by Terrence McNally at The Space (Nov 26-Dec 14)
Art & Design Exhibitions (email@example.com)
- Painting Now: Five Contemporary Artists at Tate Britain (Nov 12-Feb 9)
- Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith at the Design Museum (Nov 15-Dec 31)
- Star Wars and Stuff at the Graffiti Life Gallery, near Brick Lane (Nov 17-Dec 1)
- Jake & Dinos Chapman: Come and See (Nov 29-Feb 9)